φ110 x 3 1/2''REG Drill Pipe
WOOKE has drill pipes with several different thickness designs for each diameter, made from different grade steels for selection. Moreover, WOOKE DTH drill pipes are well heat-treated, precision manufactured, and friction-welded to guarantee high quality.
WOOKE DTH DRILL PIPE
In principle, the lighter the rod is, the better it is for the drilling operation. So a thinner one is always preferable to a thicker one if other parameters were the same. While in the meantime, the yield strength and the tensile strength must also be taken into account, which means relatively rod wall thickness would be needed to obtain enough strength. Of course, once the thickness is rigidly requested as thin as possible to minimize the drill string weight, there is also another method to get optimum drill tubes that use better grade steels.
WOOKE has DTH drill pipes with several different thickness designs for each diameter, made from different grade steels for selection. So, in the practice of field drilling, under different conditions, there may be in need for different kinds of drill pipes for a particular application. For example, the thicker ones with general high-quality grade steel for drilling holes of average depth, such as blasting holes; and the tinner ones with better grade steel for drilling holes of very deep, such as drilling for ground thermal.
WOOKE DTH DRILL PIPE WHY WE DOING GREAT
- Standard API thread forming and orientating are processed in one step, which is our technical highlight.
- Each processing step is stringently controlled, all Rarcs are CNC machined.
- Not all friction welding is strong, after a specialized friction welding process, welding outcome can be ensured.
- Premium alloy steel-made joints, strictly controlled heat treatment process, and standard API thread processing technology; We pay high attention to all these easily ignored details to ensure pipe stability and thread durability.
- Hardness and wear resistance combined alloy steel, supplied by national top-level special steel manufacturer. (Pipe thickness and material can be users' choice)
- Pipe curvature correction is a must process for each drill pipe.
WOOKE VARIOUS TYPES OF JOINTS AND DIFFERENT FORMS OF PIPE
♦ Welding equal diameter steel pipe and joint with wrench flat.
♦ Welding equal diameter steel pipe and joint without wrench flat.
♦ Welding upsetting steel pipe and joint without wrench flat.
♦ Welding different diameter steel pipe and joint without wrench flat.
♦ Welding special thread joint with equal diameter pipe.
WOOKE API THREAD TECHNICAL PARAMETER